Aloe Whole-Leaf Aloe Gel
Regular price R 83.00
Whole-Leaf Gel consists of a combination of aloe and various herbs and oils that are known for their positive effect on various skin conditions. To retain as many of the medicinal agents as possible, the whole, bitter-free leaf is used. The Whole-leaf Gel contains the full spectrum of the medicinal qualities of the aloe because important nutrients and medicinal agents are manufactured in the peel.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal agents with various actions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, antiseptic, germicidal, anti-viral, anti-tumour, anti-cancer, detoxifying, stimulating cell renewal, stimulating wound healing and destroying parasites
- Application of a concentrated aloe gel leaves a layer on the skin that supports the skin’s natural protective processes
- Various oils help nourish and moisturise the skin
- Skin rejuvenation for damaged and injured skin
- Positive for use with various skin complaints
- Apply 2-3 times daily where necessary.
Aqua, Aloe ferox Whole-Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, PEG-60 Evening Primrose Glycerides, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben