Aloe Shaving Cream
Regular price R 66.00
Shaving Cream contains an active ingredient that causes the hair to stand up, thus enabling you to shave close to the skin. The volume of the beard hair increases, making the hair softer and easier to shave off, thus causing less damage to the skin during the shaving process.
- Helps protect the skin against damage and desiccation
- Has analgesic characteristics and soothe the skin
- Wet skin with warm water and apply Shaving Cream to shaving area
- Leave for 2-4 minutes to soften beard hair
- Shave in the direction of hair growth for least irritation, although a smoother shave is achieved by shaving against the direction of hair growth
- Rinse well with lukewarm water
- Gently dry
- Follow up with After Shave Lotion
Aloe has a soothing effect on symptoms of various shaving-related problems.
Soften hard beard: cover the whole beard area with a warm, wet face cloth for a few minutes. The moist warmth will soften your beard and skin and reduce shaving rash.
Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Aqua, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Coconut Diethanolamide, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Aloe Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine