Regular price R 110.00
Regular gentle cleansing is the perfect way to remove toxins from the digestive tract. We’ve designed this Ayurvedic-inspired, liquid cleanse to provide an easy, not-so-scary way to detox. Our Mungday Cleanse will leave you feeling lighter, brighter and super energised!
When To Use
Our Mungday Cleanse is great for when your body needs a pick-me-up, but for best results use weekly. We suggest cleansing every Monday, as a nice reboot after the weekend!
*This is a food, not a medicine. For precautions and daily intake please consult a healthcare professional or nutritionist.
How To Use
Simply soak the Mungday protein mix for at least 2 hours or overnight, covered in water. Drain, rinse and put it in a large pot. Add chopped baby marrow and carrot, a teaspoon of extra virgin coconut or olive oil, the Mungday spice blend and 8 cups of water. Bring to the boil, then turn down to simmer. You’ll know the mix is cooked when the mung and rice are soft (approx 30 mins). Blend the broth with a stick blender. Serve hot with a sprinkle of salt, pepper and a generous squeeze of lemon. Drink for all three meals or sip throughout the day.
N.B. It is important to reintroduce gentle foods after the cleanse to build up the digestive fire.
Mungday Complete Protein Blend:
- Moohng dahl also known as yellow split mung bean
- Organic brown rice
Mungday Spice Blend:
- Organic ginger
- Organic turmeric
- Organic garam masala
- Organic cumin
- Hing also known as asafoetida Allergens: None
Better elimination Improved digestion Reduced cravings (especially for processed sugar, bread, pasta, meat, alcohol and eating out) Stabilised blood sugar Feeling lighter, brighter and energised Improved complexion A greater appreciation of food and taste in general An increased awareness of the difference between true hunger and boredom Slow, steady weight-loss or easy weight-maintenance
- Free from gluten, grain and nut, sugar, soy and GMOs
- 100% vegan
- A jar will provide breakfast, lunch & dinner on your chosen detox day for one day only
- We use certified organic ingredients where possible
- Our glass packaging is reusable or recyclable
- Legumes are water-efficient and help keep the soil fertile and healthy
- Growing and supporting the pulse industry is not only good for you, but good for the planet too!