Regular price R 499.00
A reusable synthetic ice, Hyperice Fuel™ provides optimal freezer temperatures through a full icing cycle.
Hyperice™ Fuel™ can be used with any of the Hyperice™ Ice Compression Devices.
Hyperice Fuel differs from traditional gel products in the proprietary shape of the crystals, which mimic real ice nuggets.
The synthetic ice nuggets conform to the body, when used with Hyperice Ice Compression Devices, creating a pliable ice cast, which provides superior coverage for effective cryotherapy treatment.
Fitness Equipment Features
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and Reusable
- Provides great alternative to actual ice - used where ice is not readily accessible
- Unlike traditional Gel products, Hyperice Fuel maintains optimal freezer temperatures through full icing cycle
- To be used in conjunction with Hyperice Ice Cell and Compression Wrap
- Place Hyperice FUEL in the freezer for a minimum of 12 hours before each use
- Remove the cap of the Hyperice Fuel
- With Hyperice Fuel upright, connect to an empty Hyperice Ice Cell by engaging threads
- With threads fully engaged, gently turn the connected Hyperice Fuel upside down to allow the synthetic ice to flow into the Hyperice Ice Cell. Press the air release valve to facilitate the transfer
- Recap the Hyperice Ice Cell and use "fueled" Ice Cell in exactly the same manner as with conventional ice
- With Hyperice Ice Cell upright, connect to the empty Hyperice Fuel Cell
- Gently turn over to allow the synthetic ice to flow back into the Hyperice Fuel tube. Ensure all of the "Fuel" is emptied from the Ice Cell
- Thoroughly rinse the inside of the Ice Cell with water and hang to dry
Hyperice Fuel may be stored at room temperature for shorter periods of time. For longer periods of time store in the freezer. Keep out of direct sunlight and exposure to heat and open air. Heat, sunlight and exposure to air will drastically impact its effectiveness. Hyperice Fuel should not be stored long term or frozen in anything other than the Hyperice Fuel tube.