Harvest Moon Facial Tea
Regular price R 120.00
Harvest Moon Facial Tea is a purifying blend of herbs, flowers, and berries which have been specially selected to open pores, reduce excess oil and empower the release of impurities.
- Improve Circulation: Steaming creates a thermo-regulating effect on the blood vessels, allowing these to dilate and increase blood flow to the skin’s surface. This rush of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood leaves you with a healthy, glowing complexion. Facial Tea’s are best used once a week or when dull, tired skin needs a revamp before a big day.
- Deep purify pores: Sweat created by facial steams help to release toxins, dirt, and debris that would normally stay stuck. The heat softens dead, dry skin cells which gives a gentle exfoliation too.
- Advanced Absorption: Heat leaves pores in a hyper-porous state. This means any product applied after a steam will have a greater ability to penetrate and absorb the active ingredients in your follow-up product.
- Soul-nourishing: Facial steaming is a time for you and nobody else. Use this time to do a spiritual detox too by letting go of any negative thoughts you may be holding on to or work with positive affirmations.
Top Tips For Harvest Moon Facial Tea
- Add a sachet of Green Tea to each bowl for an antioxidant boost. You can also add a sachet Rooibos Tea to soothe skin and aid relaxation. By doing this you will also stretch your jar of Harvest Moon further.
- Add two handfuls of herbs to an old, clean stocking foot and tie to the hot water tap. Allow the hot water to run over the herbs, creating a herbal bath soak for a full body experience.
- After steaming, strain your herbal infusion and store the water in a clean bottle. This water can be stored in the fridge for two days and used to activate clay face masks.
1. Give your Facial Tea a small shake before tipping out a handful of herbs. The more herbs you use, the stronger your steam will be.
2. Place the herb and blossom mix in a small to medium-sized bowl.
3. Fill the bowl with boiling water. The more water you add, the more diluted your brew will be, but the more steam you will have.
4. The longer your brew stands, the more gently the steam will be. If you would like a strong steam, use your tea directly after adding water.
5. Position your face over the bowl, with your chin hovering just above the water.
6. Use a towel to trap and seal in the healing steam.
7. Steam with your eyes closed for 10-15 minutes, wipe away sweat and ideally follow with a mask or toner.
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) blossoms, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) blossoms, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) petals, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf, Juniperus communis (Juniper) berries. -Preservative Free -100% Biodegradable