Gua Sha Stone - Bian Black Obsidian
Regular price R 349.00
Gua sha stones are a tool used to relieve tension, sculpt skin, and increase circulation. They are traditionally made of jade or quartz. The stones come in various shapes and usually have a minor edge that can be used near the eyes or nose.
- Irons out frown lines in the eyebrow and forehead area
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Lifts and tightens loose skin at the neck and jawline
- Improves radiance by removing stagnation in the skin
- Improves skin firmness by increasing the rate of cell turnover
- Massaging the scalp helps meridians related to relaxation, reducing fatigue and hair rejuvenation
- Relieves muscle tension in the body
- Helps stimulate the lymphatic system to release toxins
- Has anti-ageing properties
- Aims to keep your skin clear
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Valued for its vibrations of unconditional love, self-care, joy and healing - Great for sensitive, easily reactive skin
- Has a calming effect for rosacea and eczema-prone skin
- Carries healing energy that can help balance your inner energies
- Relaxes the nervous system and bring about a sense of harmony and balance - Reduces puffiness
- Encouraging lymphatic function and drainage
- Has significant impact on contouring and/or lifting the skin
- For congested and blemish-prone skin
- The obsidian stone is known for its grounding, protecting and healing energy
- Detoxifies the skin
How To Use
- Clean your face using a good quality cleanser
- Use the Gua Sha 1 - 2 times a week after applying a serum or oil
- Start gliding the Gua Sha from the centre of the face (applying pressure) towards the ears. The flatter end of the tool is suitable for the cheek and forehead area, whereas the opposite end is more suitable for the chin area.
- The skin may appear slightly redder after 5 minutes. This is a good sign as it is an indication of circulation.
Due to its natural formation, the stone colour varies. The myriad of colours found in the stones makes each Gua Sha unique, just for you!
FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Zoom Consultations
Please get in touch with us for any product or health-related enquiry. Or book your FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Consultation with our Registered Herbalist/ Ayurvedic Practitioner email@example.com.