Emu Oil Special
Emu oil has been used for hundreds of years by Australian Aborigines, who discovered it's benefits to gain relief from minor aches and pains, help heal wounds faster, and protect their skin from harsh elements of sun and wind.
The use of Emu oil was one of the many natural remedies adopted by the early European settlers in Australia. In the beginning, it was used mainly as a treatment for bruising, burns, and dry skin problems. Today as a result of widespread use and research, Emu oil's potential for healing and protecting our health is being further explored.
Because it is a natural product, free of hormones, antibiotics, and other contaminants, with no known side effects, pure refined Emu oil can be used both internally and externally for the benefits of our health and well-being. Emu oil is categorized as a natural health supplement and nothing stated herein should be construed as medical advice.
Benefits Of Emu Oil
- Safe and natural, free of antibiotics, hormones, steroids, and chemicals. Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6,7 and 9) and minerals.
- Good source of vitamin A and E. - Reduces inflammation and mildly analgesic.
- Naturally non-toxic, it does not clog pores, is non-irritating, and gentle on all skin types.
- Does not contain phospholipids, so emu oil is easily and quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply, moisturizing and softening the skin and reducing fine lines.
- Accelerates the healing process.
- May be used as a trans-dermal carrier for any other therapeutic agents. - Does not interfere with normal skin function.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Hypo-allergenic: so far no allergic reactions to emu oil have been noted.
- Valuable source of lecithin, which helps the liver's detoxification process.
- No Know side effects.
- Reduces pain
- Burns - Skin conditions (Acne, rashes, dry eczema, psoriasis, cracked skin).
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration and combats the aging process.
- Chapped lips and bed sores.
- Cuts, scratches, insect bites, and itching.
- Relieves recent bruising, muscle pain, and sports injuries.
- Relieves discomfort of shingles.
- Appears to reduce scar tissue formation.
- Stimulates the skin's immune system.
Internal Uses- Reducing inflammation.
- Lowering cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Lowering blood sugar.
- Lowering blood pressure (not to be taken if on blood-thinning medication).
- Reducing the effects of Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Promoting healthy skin.
- Strengthening the immune system.