CPR & AED Session
Regular price R 350.00
When : 12 June 2021
Time : 11:30 AM
Where - Life Retreat Studio - In Studio
- When to start CPR, when not to start CPR and when can you stop CPR that has already been started.
- Medico legal implications of rendering first aid including consent.
- Adult and child One-Man CPR (not infant CPR)
- Adult and child Two-Man or team CPR (not infant CPR)
- How to assist a choking victim.
- How to turn an unconscious victim into the recovery position including the HAINES technique.
- How to integrate the AED into CPR (there is no detailed explanation of the electrical conductivity of the heart).
- There is no written evaluation. There is a practical skills evaluation and successful demonstration of the skill is mandatory for certification.
- Certificates for successful candidates are e-mailed in PDF format within 72 working hours after the course (that’s Wed the following week).
- We are not affiliated with Discovery Vitality and you will not get Vitality points from this course.
Please take note that this is a CPR & AED sessions (primarily a refresher) and it is NOT a First Aid Level 1 course.
For more information - 087 135 5542