Hyperice Cold Therapy - Right Shoulder Special
Sleek, compact, and comfortable.
Designed to treat and/or prevent: shoulder pain and inflammation from strains, sprains, rotator cuff tendonitis or injury, shoulder impingement, SLAP tear, or shoulder arthritis.
Rotator cuff repair for athletes who throw, swing, or strike.
Delivers AC joint relief post-impact for the combative athletes.
Technical Specifications For The Compression Wrap
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non-restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Technical Specification For The Patented Air-Release Valve Ice Cell
- Push-button air-release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" rapidly penetrates ice temperature to targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours for maximum coverage
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Wide mouth opening makes it easy to load ice
- Anti-leak seal
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area
Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)