Coconut MCT Oil
Regular price R 109.00
MCT oil is a supplement made from a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides. MCT’s are found naturally in coconut and palm kernel oils.
MCT molecules are smaller than those in most of the fats you eat (long-chain triglycerides). This makes it easier to digest. You can absorb MCT in your bloodstream quickly. This turns it into energy you can use.
MCT is a keto-friendly product and popular among athletes and bodybuilders.
Usually, people use MCT to:
• Improve the body’s metabolism of fat; assists with weight loss
• Improve absorption of food & nutrients
• Improve metabolism & regulates appetite
• Improves energy levels & sports performance
• Ideal for those on the ketogenic (keto) diet
Crede MCT (Palm) Oil is made from palm kernel oil, which is sourced from Malaysia where the manufacturer complies with the RSPO (Round Table on Sustainable Palm Oil) guidelines.