Aloe Baby Oil
The soft and soothing formula of Baby Oil can introduce your little one to the advantages of aloe to the skin.
- Helps nourish and soothe skin
- Helps protect against dehydration
- Helps keep baby’s tender skin comfortable
- Has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Use Baby Oil on baby’s whole body after each bath.
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day whenever necessary.
Babies have tender skin, with little resistance to chafing and inflammation and must be treated gently. Because babies’ oil glands only begin to function at a later stage, it is essential to nourish the skin with Baby Oil. If the skin becomes very dry, do not bathe your baby for a day or two, but use cotton wool soaked in Baby Oil to clean baby’s skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanosterol Esters, Aloe Extract, Parfun (Lady J – AS1427), BHA, Propylparaben