Aloe Baby Balm
Baby Balm works gently with a baby’s skin and consists of a combination of herbs known for their soothing effect on various skin problems.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Has a soothing effect on the skin
- Helps support disinfection
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturise, nourish and protect
- Apply Baby Balm to the baby’s whole body after bath time.
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day wherever necessary.
Protect baby’s sensitive skin against sun damage from the start.
Aqua, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Almond Oil, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, White Oil USP, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Dimethicone Copolyol – 100/200, Aloe Extract, Allantoin, Honey Bush Extract, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Comfrey, Menthol, Camphor, Beeswax, BHA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben