Auto Dish Gel Sale
Natural ingredients that target tough stains, tackle stubbornly sticky food, even in hard water
A seemingly simple combination can be the most effective one. Here, cellulose, one of the best cleaning enzymes in nature, and orange oil, a potent de-greaser, work together to make quick work of cleaning your dishes.
- Can be used to wash dishes in the sink, and in the dishwasher. Use about a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid for a normal load, and a little more for a very full or very dirty load
- Natural product that uses the power of pure Valencia Orange essential oil to cut through and clean dirt and grease off dish ware, glasses, cutlery and pots and pans
- Research has shown that orange peel (where the orange essential oil comes from) is able to remove mercury from water, which is a heavy metal present in some water sources, and known to be harmful to the human body
- Residue from dishwashing liquid can remain on dishes as they dry, enabling small amounts of it into your system. Using a natural alternative means not absorbing these chemicals and toxins
- Not Tested On Animals, Pet Friendly, Child Friendly
Did you know?
Many commercial dish cleaners contain bleach and chlorine, which can remain on your dishes after washing.
Water, orange oil, plant cellulose, vegetable extract, coconut extract