Aloe Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablet
Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets contain dried bitter sap and dried, powdered whole aloe leaf. Fibre-rich Aloe ferox leaves contain a vast amount of nutrients and medicinal properties that support the general well-being of the body.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Helps to diminish pain
- Benefits an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps support detoxification and disinfection
- Helps maintain regular bowel movement
- Digestion friendly
- Laxative: Take ½-3 Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets in the evening in a single dose. Use the smallest dose necessary
- Detoxify: Take ½ Fabulous Fibre Bitter tablets daily with meals
Take note: Do not use Aloe ferox bitters in cases of intestinal obstruction, acute inflamed intestinal disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colon inflammation), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Aloe ferox bitters are traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on constipation, eczema, discomfort from arthritis and high blood pressure.
It is clinically proven that the use of anthracoid laxatives (such as Aloe ferox bitters), even in the long term, do not cause cancer (ref. Department of Medicine, Univ of Erlangen, Germany; Journal: Gut; May 2000; vol 46(5): p 651-5).
Aloe ferox Whole-leaf & Bitters, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Pyridoxine HCI, Silicone Dioxide
FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Zoom Consultations
Please get in touch with us for any product or health-related enquiry. Or book your FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Consultation with our Registered Herbalist/ Ayurvedic Practitioner firstname.lastname@example.org