Aloe Whole-leaf Juice Cranberry
Multi-function portable aloe juice
Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Cranberry helps maintain general well-being and optimal vigour. The combined action of the more than 130 medicinal agents in aloe is responsible for its powerful effect. The positive effect differs from individual to individual. To preserve as much of the medicinal agents in the aloe, all the watery juice, fibre and green skin are retained in the manufacturing process. The total bitter-free leaf is minced, blended and jellified.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal agents, which support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, antiseptic, bactericidal, veridical, kills parasites, anti-tumour, anti-cancer, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing.
- Advantageous for the functioning of the immune system
- Digestion friendly
- Beneficial for blood sugar levels
- Rich in fibre – helps with appetite control
- Take 25-75 ml of Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Cranberry before meals or as needed
- Begin with a small amount, ±25 ml and increase the dose according to your requirements
- Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Cranberry is a safe, herbal drink, and there is no restriction on the daily intake
- Keep a careful watch on your condition if you are taking medication, as you may have to adjust the supervision of your physician, especially in cases of high blood pressure and high blood sugar
Fructose <0.5g, Glucose <0.5g, Sucrose <0.5g, Maltose <0.5g, Lactose <0.5g, Total Fat <0.10g, Saturated Fatty Acids <0.10g >1%, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids <0.10g, Total Dietary Fibre <0.50g, Sodium 29.39mg 1.5%
Ingredients: Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Aqua, Tripotassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia rebaudiana (Candyleaf) Leaf Powder, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Cranberry Flavour: FLA79508.
FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Zoom Consultations
Please get in touch with us for any product or health-related enquiry. Or book your FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Consultation with our Registered Herbalist/ Ayurvedic Practitioner firstname.lastname@example.org