Almond Breeze Unsweetened
Regular price R 42.00
The unsweetened version of Almond Breeze Original provides a touch of the almond’s natural sweetness but eliminates the added sugar. Besides all the health benefits, it contains half the calories found in low fat and skim milk.
- 160 kilojoules per 250 ml
- A source of Calcium and Vitamins A, D and also E
- Naturally cholesterol free food
- Naturally dairy, soy, lactose, peanut, egg, casein, gluten and MSG free food
- A naturally low in saturated fat food
- No sugar added (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- Suitable for vegans
- Non genetically modified
The great flavour complements the world’s finest coffees in terms of taste and provides the consistency when frothing, which is key to the visual appeal.
Water, Almonds (2.5%), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Seed), Corn Maltodextrin, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate), Sea Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Stabiliser (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Flavouring.
- Weight management: One cup of almond milk contains only 60 calories, as opposed to 146 calories in whole milk.
- Helps keep your heart healthy: There's no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk, therefore it lessens the risk of heart disease.
- Keeps your bones strong: While it doesn't offer as much calcium as cow's milk, almond milk does offer 30 percent of the recommended daily amount.
- Keeps your skin glowing: Almond milk contains 50 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin E, which contains antioxidant properties.
- Barely impacts your blood sugar: Almond milk is low in carbs, therefore it won't significantly increase your blood sugar levels.
- Contributes to muscle strength and healing: Although almond milk only contains 1 gram of protein per serving, it contains plenty of B vitamins such as iron and riboflavin, both important for muscle growth and healing.
- Keeps your digestion in check: Almond milk contains almost one gram of fiber per serving, which is important for healthy digestion.
- Doesn't contain lactose: This makes almond milk a suitable and also lactose-free substitute.
- Tastes better than cow's milk: Almond milk doesn't taste like cow's milk, therefore it is perfect for those who are turned off by the taste.
It also doesn't require refrigeration.