About Emu Oil
Many generations of Australian Aborigines have used Emu oil. They discovered its benefits while gaining relief from minor aches and pains. It helps with healing wounds faster and protects our skin from harsh elements of sun and wind.
Emu oil was one of the many natural remedies adopted by the early European settlers in Australia. Firstly, it was used mainly as a treatment for bruising, burns, and dry skin problems.
It is a natural product, free of hormones, antibiotics, and other contaminants. It has no known side effects, and pure refined Emu oil can be used internally and externally to benefit our health and well-being. Emu oil is categorised as a natural health supplement, and nothing stated herein should be construed as medical advice.
Emu Oil is a natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 and Vitamins A, D, E, F & K2 and is now gaining strong recognition throughout the world as one of nature's most potent anti-inflammatories used in the management of skin conditions.
Its uncanny ability to cause cellular regeneration in the skin makes it excellent for burns and scars and even the effective reduction of wrinkles and renewing elasticity in the skin. It has the unique ability to penetrate the layers of the skin, to enable essential nutrients to be carried more efficiently deep beneath the surface of the skin. Thus making emu oil the perfect "carrier oil" for other products.
Emu Oil is exceptionally low-allergenic therefore ideal for sensitive skin. It produces no known side effects and, in its natural state, doesn't support any bacterial organisms.
There are different types of emu oil based on varying levels of filtration and processing. Our emu oil goes through complete processing to eliminate contaminants and to create higher contents of fatty acids.
Completely pure emu oil will continuously be fully refined and is the type of emu oil studied for its beneficial effects.
Benefits Of Emu Oil
- Safe and natural, free of antibiotics, hormones, steroids, and chemicals. Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6,7 and 9), and minerals.
- Good source of vitamin A and E. - Reduces inflammation and mildly analgesic.
- Naturally non-toxic, it does not clog pores, is non-irritating, and gentle on all skin types.
- Does not contain phospholipids, so emu oil is easily and quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply, moisturising and softening the skin and reducing fine lines.
- Accelerates the healing process.
- May be used as a trans-dermal carrier for any other therapeutic agents. - Does not interfere with normal skin function.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Hypo-allergenic: so far, no allergic reactions to emu oil have been noted.
- Valuable source of lecithin, which helps the liver's detoxification process.
- No Know side effects.
- Reduces pain
- Burns - Skin conditions (Acne, rashes, dry eczema, psoriasis, cracked skin).
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration and combats the ageing process.
- Chapped lips and bed sores.
- Cuts, scratches, insect bites, and itching.
- Relieves recent bruising, muscle pain, and sports injuries.
- Relieves discomfort of shingles.
- Appears to reduce scar tissue formation.
- Stimulates the skin's immune system.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Lowering cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Lowering blood sugar.
- Lowering blood pressure (not to be taken if on blood-thinning medication).
- Reducing the effects of Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Promoting healthy skin.
- Strengthening the immune system.
FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Zoom Consultations
Please get in touch with us for any product or health-related enquiry. Or book your FREE CBD/ Herbal Health Consultation with our Registered Herbalist/ Ayurvedic Practitioner email@example.com.